How to disable motion Blur in Crysis 2?
Motion blur is the apparent streaking of rapidly moving objects in a still image or a sequence of images such as a movie or animation. It results when the image being recorded changes during the recording of a single frame, either due to rapid movement or long exposure.
This same effect also appears inside games and one of those games is Crysis 2. Crysis 2 is at the moment the video game you must-have, and one of biggest reasons why is because of the graphics quality. However, manufacture does not allow PC gamers to adjust the configuration settings as they want to and one of them is to disable Motion Blur. If this effect only make confusions while you play and you want to turn it off here is how:
1. Right lick on the Crysis 2 shortcut on your desktop and choose Properties.
2. In the Target text box add below code (using the example of the default installation path)
3. At the same time, if you want to skip commercials at the beginning, add the following code making sure to leave a space between two parameters:
4. So if you want to disable Motion Blue and Commercials add entire following code:
5. Click Apply and then OK to confirm all changes. Run the game to see the disappearance of the Motion Blur and Commercials.
- How to Setup Widescreen format in Video Games?
- How to update your Xbox 360 games?
- Vista Aero UI Registry Tweaks
- Create Rollover Image in Dreamweaver
- How to create a parchment/scroll using Adobe Photoshop