How do I Install Net meeting?
Wondering how to install Net meeting on Windows XP? Well you don’t have to install it! Why? It is already pre-installed with Windows XP, but (by design they say) it isn’t linked to anywhere on your programs menu. Here is how to load it:
- Click Start Menu then click Run…
- Enter “conf” without the quotes
That’s it – now you can Net meet to your hearts content.
- Turn off marking of new install programs
- How Do I Know Which Programs I Can Safely Remove?
- Windows Vista Start Menu
- 16-bit MS-DOS Subsystem error message
- Top Methods of Uninstalling Programs from Windows