Parallels Desktop for Mac is the leading virtualization solution for the Mac, enabling Mac users to run Windows simultaneously with their Mac OS X on any Intel-powered iMac, Mac mini, MacBook, MacBook Pro, and Mac Pro Towers.
The latest release of Parallels delivers easy to use migration tools,
USB 2.0 support, innovative Coherence technology, and much more. It’s never been easier to run Mac OS and Microsoft Windows side by side.
Why use Parallels Desktop for Mac?
With Parallels Desktop for Mac, you can:
- Run your favorite Mac and Windows applications at the same time without rebooting
- Seamlessly connect to any network in both Mac OS and Windows using a shared network connection
- Achieve a high level of performance for Windows on your Mac by leveraging Intel technology – an industry leading solution available on
- Parallels Software
- Copy and paste items between your Mac desktop and your Windows desktop
- Quickly create multiple virtual machines by using the new Parallels
- Installation Assistant
- Create “Active” backups by using Parallels Desktop for Mac in conjunction with Parallels Compressor
- Achieve optimal virtual machine performance and reduce disk space by 50% or more with the new Parallels Compressor
Key ...Continue Reading →